Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Support for Families

Esperanza will have a strong focus on family engagement. Therefore, this link http://casafamilyday.org/familyday/ that came today from the National Assn. of Elementary School Principal (NAESP) appealed to me. I know that times have changed (a lot!) since I was a young child, but some of my fondest memories are meals with mom and dad. Apparently not only does sharing family meals create fond memories, but it can also help young people avoid some dangerous pitfalls.

No comments: