Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Technology ideas from Flavia

Flavia:  Sent me the following in an email.  Felt it should be here on Esperanza BLOG so all of you could see it. 

Hi Barbara: Technology has been a great way for me to turn in my assignments. I have had good instructors who have taught me the importance of using technology in our classroom. Recently, my special education teacher brought us ipads to play with.  We got so excited just to be able to use them for a bit. She told us that she is being using them a lot and are great. I was thinking that kids learn in a different way and it will be nice to have something like that at Esperanza. Kids are growing up with technology in these days. Ipads can really help the students to learn the language, especially the little ones. There are so many programs that are free to download. Anyways, just a thought. I get excited to use them.

No comments: