Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seeing the Magic Happen

On Facebook Darren Beck shared a diagram that I really liked that showed that magic happens outside of our comfort zone. Then this morning I was sent the following from the "word a day" listserve.
A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
If they give you ruled paper, write the other way. -Juan Ramon Jimenez, poet, Nobel Prize in literature (1881-1958)
Both of these are a reminder that if we want Esperanza to be a one of a kind excellent school, we must be willing to move out of our comfort zones and "write" in another way. That is when we will see the magic!

1 comment:

Lovejoy said...

I think the problem is now solved so people can make comments.