Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Communicating Is A Challenge

It is amazing that in spite of all the numerous way we now have to communicate--snail mail, phone, voice message, texting, email, FB, twitter, etc.--it can still be a challenge to communicate.
Some counsel I heard a number of years was that it is important and professional to do our best to return phone calls and answer emails within 24 hours. I am so appreciate of people who do that in response to my communications. Having to follow-up with unanswered communications is a real time killer.
It is my hope that all Esperanza stakeholders will be respectful and professional in answering communications in a timely manner whether they come from colleagues, parents, scholars, or community members.

No comments: