Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

When a Coincidence Isn't a Coincidence

Yesterday while taking notes from the book The One Thing You Need to Know by Marcus Buckingham I noted a book he recommended--Bringing Out the Best in People by Aubrey C. Daniels--that I wanted to read. The title sounded familiar and I thought I probably had the book but had no idea where it was. Then today when I went down to the basement with a load of washing I just happened to look in a box of books for no apparent reason. There staring at me from the box was the book Bringing Out the Best in People. This was one of those occasions where a coincidence is too much of a coincidence to be one.

I started to read the book this morning. AMAZING!!! It is filled with wisdom and insights that I had forgotten from the first time I read the book 14 years ago in 1997.

I share this experience as a reminder that we need to:


  • Be aware of those things happening around us.

  • Follow promptings even when we have no idea why.

  • Remember than when we have a stated and written goal we will have help from the universe at unexpected times that will help us achieve it.

No comments: