Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Thank You to the U.S. Women's Soccer Team

I, like so many others, was heartbroken when the U.S. women's soccer team didn't win the World Cup title. They were so close! They had come so far and had had so many miraculous wins.

Numerous times I have experienced personal and professional losses when I was so close. Often times the loss has caused a great deal of pain and heartbreak. During these times it is helpful to pen my ponderings on the following questions:


  • What more do I have to learn?



  • What is the lesson here for me?



  • What is the waiting teaching me?

I want to have the courage that the U.S. women's soccer team displayed by picking myself up from the ashes of broken dreams and face the next challenge.

No comments: