Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Writing to Discover the Story

A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:One day I was speeding along at the typewriter, and my daughter -- who was a child at the time -- asked me, "Daddy, why are you writing so fast?" And I replied, "Because I want to see how the story turns out!" -Louis L'Amour, novelist (1908-1988)

Not too long ago I heard about a fellow who wrote a book about how he lost over 100 pounds. What made the story particularly interesting was that he wrote the book before he lost the 100+ pounds. That intrigued me. I feel that we could do the same thing for how Esperanza Elementary achieves its vision. This blog will help us do that. Writing every day helps to write the Esperanza story as writing helps to clear out the cobwebs to have a clearer picture on what Esperanza will look like---just as Louis L'Amour wrote to see how his story would turn out.

No comments: