Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Values: An Incredible Website!!!

This morning I watched the BYU Devotional Speech of Elder Neil Andersen that he gave on September 11, 2011.  He showed a video clip that I really liked that came from the website http://www.values.com/  Therefore, I went to the website to take a look.  It is fabulous.  It contains valuable information we can use at Esperanza as we strive to instill character as part of our curriculum.

At this website I found another great website we can use---  www.randomactsofkindness.org

No comments: