Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Slogan Needs to Be More Than a Slogan

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/joe-paterno-fired-penn-state-football-coach-president-graham-spanier-child-sex-abuse-scandal-board-of-trustees-meeting-110911

This scandal at Penn State has taught me some lessons.  I loved the slogan they had--"Success with Honor."  Yet, what good is a slogan if it doesn't have an influence on one's behavior.  I want us at Esperanza to have short and crisp slogan at Esperanza that inspires us and that all of us strive to live up to each and every day.    No matter how much good we do it can be wiped away by one unwise decision and/or action. 

No comments: