Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It Takes Everyone to Make a Team

During the football season we watched LOTS of football games at our house.  I am not a football expert by any stretch of the imagination but I have learned a few things.  I know how important it is to have an excellent quarterback but I have also learned that no matter how excellent the quarterback is each player must do his part.  A great pass means nothing if there isn't a great receiver who can catch the ball and run with it.  The quarterback can't even make the pass if there aren't other team members blocking those who are trying to sack the quarterback.  Also, I have watched a number of games that were won or lost because of a kicker making or not making a field goal. 

Although it is important for us to seek excellent leaders for Esperanza that leadership will mean nothing without each "player" doing his/her part in an excellent manner. 

No comments: