Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Reflecting

Albert Einstein quotation


More wisdom from Kevin Eikenberry:


This week’s quotation struck me hard when I read it. Not because of the words directly – but because of their implication for me and you. Check it out, read what I have written, and reflect on it for yourself.
“For the rest of my life I want to reflect on what light is.”
- Albert Einstein, physicist

Questions to Ponder

  • How often do I reflect on anything?
  • What do I want to learn about for the rest of your life?
  • What interests me and compels me enough to keep learning about it?


Action Steps

1. Really reflect on the questions above.
2. When you have answers, get started.

My Thoughts

This quotation made me stop in my tracks.
It inspired me.
It convicted me.
It got me thinking about the power of purpose and the power of learning.
It reminded me too of what successful people do that others don’t. Most people wouldn’t have that single-minded purpose. Most people don’t reflect on much of anything, let alone something specific (and yes, difficult).
But most people don’t earn a Nobel Prize either.
If you want to achieve more in any area of your life, get more focused, and start learning.
Thanks Albert.

No comments: