Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Getting to Know You

I listened this morning to the BYU Devotional that Pres. Thomas S. Monson gave on September 15, 2009.  He spoke about a number of prophets of the LDS church and lessons we could learn from each one. 

As Pres. Monson spoke I had an idea.  I felt it would be fun to have outside each teacher's door a picture of the teacher in a frame with the following information about the teacher:
  • Favorite book
  • Favorite food
  • Favorite song
  • Favorite quote
  • Guiding life principle
It might also be fun to have a book kept in the library with stories about each teacher.

No comments: