Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Measure Your Life



 Clayton Christensen with Scott Anderson

Scott Anderson, the Ex. Dir. of Zion's Bank and one of my favorite people, wrote this on FB:


Attendees of our latest Speaker Series event heard Harvard Business School Professor Clayton Christensen speak about how measuring one’s life is often centered on the wrong metrics. Instead of investing in short-term, tangible achievements (like a career) as the measure of our success, we should focus on long-term investments, such as our family members and particularly our children. His latest book, “How will you measure your life,” provides deep insights into challenging what success really means.


Because I have so much respect for Scott, I looked up information about Clayton Christensen and found the following great website.  At the website, among other things, there is an interview with Christensen. 

http://www.measureyourlife.com/

I now have this book by Christensen on my Amazon booklist. 

No comments: