Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Growing Exponentially

I love it when I find people I admire and respect share books, articles, websites, ideas--and even people, etc.  It's a great way to grow exponentially.  This is one of the reasons I enjoy GoodReads so much.  I have one friend--Pam Werner--who has introduced me to numerous books I have enjoyed immensely.  It is also fun for me to see that she is reading books that I have recommended.  Both of us have been enriched through this sharing.   It is my hope and desire that everyone associated with Esperanza will do this kind of sharing so everyone can have the opportunity to grow exponentially. 

No comments: