Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thanks!!!

Received the following email from Jeff Beisinger after our Esperanza Groundbreaking on Saturday, September 28th. 
 
 
September 30, 2013
 
Barbara and Steve-
 
I just wanted to send a quick thank you to the both of you. Saturday was such a great event. I was so excited to be invited to attend. Esperanza has truly been a blessing for me to be a small part of. I get the chance to work with so many good people with my job, but I can honestly say that Esperanza is special. I have been so amazed by everyone involved. This school is special. I can’t wait to see it start going up and the joy of everyone when it opens next summer. It will be here before we will even know it!!
 
Again, thank you. Misty [Jeff's wife] and I were so grateful for the kind gift [copy of the book Esperanza Rising]and words that you said. She stole the book from me and has already read it! Hopefully, she will give me a chance at it. J
 
If there is anything that either of you need, please let me know.
 
Jeff Beisinger, Esperanza's financial/facility consultant
Red Apple     Red Apple Finance

No comments: