Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Success Scrolls

I just finished reading Principles, Promises, and Powers by Sterling W. Sill.  In one of his chapters he tells the Og Mandino story about the 10 success scrools which are:

Ten Ancient Scrolls for Success: From the Greatest Salesman in the World- Gift Edition


Scroll #1:  "I will form good habits and become their slaves.
Scroll #2:  "I will greet this day with love in my heart."
Scroll #3:  "I will persist until I succeed."
Scroll #4:  "I am nature's greatest miracle and I will believe in myself."
Scroll #5:  "I will live this day as if it were my last."
Scroll #6:  "Today I will be the master of my emotions."
Scroll #7:  "I will laugh at the world."
Scroll #8:  "Today I will multiply my value by a hundredfold."
Scroll #9:  "I will act now."
Scroll #10:  "I will trust in God." 

No comments: