Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Monday, January 7, 2013

"A Growth Environment"

I have been rereading a great book--The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell. 

He states that in a growth environment...
  • Others are Ahead of me.
  • I am constantly Challenged.
  • My focus is Forward.
  • The atmosphere is Affirming.
  • I am often out of my Comfort zone.
  • I wake up Excited.
  • Failure is not my Enemy.
  • Others are Growing.
  • People desire Change.
  • Growth is Modeled and Expected. 
It is my goal to create this kind of environment at Esperanza. 

No comments: