Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Miracle of Forgiveness

I listened this morning to the BYU devotional speech, "The Miracle of Forgiveness," that Michael Dunn gave on January 31, 2o12.  That speech and a short story I read about Mother Theresa making a mistake when putting a bandage on an injured man made me think of an attitude we want to have at Esperanza. 

All of us involved with Esperanza are ordinary people trying to do an extraordinary thing.  There is no doubt that we will make mistakes for which we need to seek forgiveness from others.  Therefore, it would behoove us to be quick to forgive. 

No comments: