Welcome To Esperanza Elementary Blog

I want to give you a special welcome to our Esperanza Elementary blog as we take our journey to found the school of our dreams. I invite you to visit us often and offer any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. you might have.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Do You Know the Answers???



From Science Is Awesome


I was fascinated by this so I looked up the answers.  Anyone want to check to make sure I have the right answers???   Something similar to this would be fun to use with our Esperanza scholars. 

ANSWERS

1. 
Bassett – These low to the ground hounds were developed for hunting rabbits and other small animals.
Beagle – In 13 or 15 inch varieties these are *the* rabbit dog supreme.

2.  Galapagos

3.  Origin

4.  Species

5. Hypothesis

6. barbary macaque

No comments: